Friday 30 November 2012

My Movie Is Not About Aluu 4 - Movie Producer


The rumour about Simony productions making a movie on Aluu 4 went viral on social media few days ago. I didn't write anything on it because a lot of people already did and I was taken to the feelings I had the period this injustice took place. So, I couldn't write anything then.

However, the producer rumoured to be working on the movie, which a lot of Nigerians have kicked against, has denied that his movie is about the four UNIPORT students brutally killed last month. Below is his response to the rumors;


“A movie has not been made and you people (the media) are just jumping into conclusion. You press write too much. Will you conclude [that my film is on Aluu 4] because you see location pictures? What I will want you to do is to wait and let the movie come out first before assuming the film is about Aluu4. You are hearing from the horse’s that the movie is not about Aluu 4,” Simony disclosed.

Considering the fact that the guys selected have so much resemblance with the murdered UNIPORT students, I find it difficult to believe him. Do you believe him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to know what you think...