Friday 12 October 2012

If you call me illuminati, God will strike you- D'banj


D'banj has declined the rumour going on for a while now that he joined illuminati. In a recent interview, he denied all allegations and this were his words.  

“I don’t know anything about the Illuminati. When I wanted to travel out of Nigeria for the first time I collected my international passport from Bishop David Oyedepo. That shows that I owe my success to God. If my success is too fast for people or they cannot understand it please don’t attribute it to illuminati. I feel very offended when that is being said because it simply translates to giving God’s glory to another person which He does not share with anyone. God will strike anyone who attributes my success to someone else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to know what you think...