Friday 1 February 2013

Police Arrest 85 Year Old Man for Sexually Molesting 14 Year Old Girl


According to the Punch Newspaper, an 85 year old man known as “Baba Yellow” was arrested in Somolu, Lagos  yesterday for sexually molesting a 14 year old girl. According to an eyewitness, a neighbour noticed her coming out of Baba Yellow’s room and immediately informed the girl’s guardian who instantly raised an alarm.
Without wasting time, Baba Yellow was dragged out of his room by a huge crowd, he was stripped naked and was almost lynched when the police attached to Onipanu police station intervened.
Baba Yellow lives with his wife and four children, all grown up in a 1 bedroom apartment. According to the girl in a statement to the police, “He gave me some money and asked me to come to his house. When I didn’t show up, he later came to my compound to look for me. That was how we went to his room and had sex. He has been sleeping with me for a month.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to know what you think...